As a technology startup in the manufacturing industry, we are looking for a senior profile to provide technical leadership and to lead our product management team.
You will also bring your experience to our delivery team by advising and supporting them, be it directly our own project team or our partner network.
To succeed in this role, you should be a people manager, a perceptive leader and have a technology background. Experience in the manufacturing sector is a plus.
- Develop the product roadmap, collecting and prioritizing requirements
- Incorporate feedback and input from customers, partners, competition and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach; receives and gives input, in close collaboration, to sales and marketing
- Deliver product releases using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently, with the right emphasis on quality vs speed.
- Support the research & development team
- Be part of the management team
- Advise and help the Project and Service Director in setting up and building out a partner channel
- Advise and helps the project and services teams
- Proven experience in delivering digital, connected products and projects
- Technical know-how in Service Oriented Architectures, programming and development methodologies
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience in leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent communication skills towards teams and customers
- Experience with Intellectual Property and patents
- Experience in the manufacturing industry, particularly manufacturing quality principles
- Experience with research projects together with research organizations and universities
- Experience with hardware and sensors, especially vision systems
- A competitive salary package
- Car with fuel card
- Group and hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers
Your main responsibility is to further develop our product by collecting product requirements, defining the product roadmap and time-integrated plans for product releases and supporting the development team to deliver successful product versions.
You will also bring your experience to our project team to help them and our partners to deliver successful projects to our end customers .
Skills and experience
It’s essential that you have:
It is a plus that you have:
People matter: we value space for personal growth and development. We offer the opportunity to work with new technologies in a dynamic, fast growing and innovative environment in Genk.
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Don’t wait any longer and apply now online, mail or call us immediately!
email@example.com / +32 89 201 745