INDIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Indirect Sales Representative
As a fast growing company on the edge between IT and Manufacturing, we are looking for an enthusiastic Indirect Sales Representative. You will collaborate with the Indirect Sales team. Your contribution will help us to establish, expand and accelerate our indirect sales efforts
Arkite developed the Human Interface Mate (HIM) as the ultimate “Virtual Guardian Angel”. The HIM is looking over the shoulder of the manufacturing operator warning as soon as a wrong operation is in progress and navigating towards standardized work. Working with Arkite enables you to serve some of the largest industrial companies in the discrete manufacturing industry.
Discover our product applications: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAX-Lb5SuqE3U2uxGUO9dwA
As an Indirect Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- Identify partner opportunities to support expansion, prospecting and market research
- Identify customer’s needs and sales opportunities to support expansion.
- Represent Arkite at sales meetings, conferences, shows, and exhibitions
- Perform product demonstrations to potential partners or customers. Can be both in-house or during demo’s at location.
- Develop competitive analysis to support the Sales and Product Management teams
- Strive to achieve personal and team objectives.
- Depending on profile: Marketing support; Training to customers, staff and resellers when needed; …
Are you willing to help this innovative and fast growing company to expand further? Then we are looking for you!
- 0-5 Years work experience in B2B environment
- Fluent in English; Dutch/German/French are a plus
- A master’s degree; or a bachelor’s degree with relevant experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ambitious and Customer focused
- Autonomous, Eager to learn and Pro-active;
- You want to take on responsibilities and work independently
- You want to work in a fun and fastmoving environment where you and your input are valued
- The ability to take direction and absorb information quickly;
- Interest in (Discrete) Manufacturing/IT is a plus
- Willing to travel for occasional short business trips in Europe