Parttime Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks. Administrative Assistants provide support to managers and other employees, by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and form
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Check VISA expenses
- Confirm expense reports
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Send packages
- Order office supplies
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
Skills and Experience
It’s essential that you have:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
People matter: we value space for personal growth and development. We offer the opportunity to work with new technologies in a dynamic, fast growing and innovative environment in Genk.